I am just writing a short note to everyone before I take my dinner 😀 I just felt the need to send you some lovin’ this evenin’!!!
Bb. Pilipinas 2013 Poll
* Bb. Pilipinas 2013 has started already and I have several favorites already. I will be sharing my favorites soon :D. I already opened my Bb. Pilipinas 2013 Poll and I am encouraging all of you to go ahead and vote for your favorite candidate/s. Ria Rabajante is on top of the list but Charmaine Elima is a on a very close second! Will we be seeing a switch in position anytime soon? Possible! Will this be a two-way fight for the rest of the season? I don’t think so!
* While talking to Pong (one of my closest friends) last night, I realized that Jaysel Arrozal is not in the list of official candidates. Believe me, it took me several days to realize this! I actually saw her together with the rest of the Kagandahang Flores beauties during the screening and I was under the impression that she did went through the screening process. What happened?!? Jaysel joined Bb. Pilipinas 2009 and Miss World Philippines 2011.
* I also realized that we actually don’t have a “returnee” this year! A returnee is someone who participated in the same pageant before. Both Ali Forbes and Elaine Moll – who were runner-ups last year – also chose not to screen this year. If you still remember, Janine Tugonon (Miss Universe Philippines 2012) was a runner-up during Bb. Pilipinas 2011 and Dianne Necio (Bb. Pilipinas International 2011) was a runner-up during Bb. Pilipinas 2010. With Elaine’s Supranational achievement, I was a bit surprised that I didn’t see her screening for this year!
What to expect this Bb. Pilipinas season?!?
You’ll know by now how I adore pageants and pageant seasons excite me! I am celebrating the 2013 Bb. Pilipinas season with some new and not-so-new activities.
* My first project – which is something new – is my collaboration/partnership with my friend Pong. She is the author behind (www.neuronshots.wordpress.com) which is all about make-ups!!! If i am deeply in love with pageants, Pong is very passionate about make-ups and is really good at it. Thus, Pong will be sharing to all of us her make-up (and probably) styling tips for the candidates. Pong can be very “honest” with her comments but she is mostly correct! Please watch-out for the articles really soon! I hope you can visit her blog as well 🙂
* With the not so new projects, I am happy to announce that my “Zoom-In” articles will be back. I will be interviewing candidates and i’ll try my best to introduce them to you!
* I will also blogging about my favorite photos – head shots, swimsuit shots and other official photos that will be released by BPCI.
* And I will also bring back Kattera’s Leader Board to tell you who won my heart! I will be doing this (hopefully) on a weekly basis!
This will be a very pretty busy Bb. Pilipinas season for all of us and I hope that you will be there every step of the way!
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
I just can’t thank you enough for regularly visiting my humble site and making me a part of your beauty pageant experience. Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions on my blog posts. Everything – good or bad – will be appreciated. And finally, I would like to invite everyone to LIKE my Facebook Fan Page and to FOLLOW me on Twitter.
I love y’all!
— Kattera —