Miss Philippines Earth 2013 (MPE 2013) is busy with various activities! In fact, MPE 2013 scheduled its Press Presentation this Monday – April 22 – at F1 Hotel. Before I start posting on the various activities of the pageant, let me share with you about the challenge score sheet.
The challenge score sheet was actually introduced in last year’s Miss Philippines Earth pageant. Ms. Cathy Untalan mentioned during the Cebu screening that they are bringing back the score sheet because it brought fun in all the challenges of the pageant and the girls learned a lot from every challenge. This is how the score sheet works:
* The candidates will go through several challenges – there are 9 listed in their websites.
* After the challenge, 3 candidates will be chosen as winners: 1st placer (Gold) will receive 10 points, 2nd placer (Silver) will receive 8 points while the 3rd placer (Bronze) received 6 points.
* The rest of the candidates will receive 4 point for joining and those absents will not receive any point.
* Scores will be tallied at the end of the pageant and this will comprise a percentage of the score.
* It may influence BUT can’t guarantee a placement since there are other factors considered.
In last year’s pageant, there were a total of 17 challenges and the top 11 scorers were: Tabuk City (104 pts), Quezon City (98 pts), Catarman (96 pts), Cainta (92 pts), San Juan City (92 pts), Cebu City (90 pts), Makati City (90 pts), Pagadian City (90 pts), Zamboanga City (90 pts), Floridablanca (88 pts) and San Francisco (88pts). Those in “BOLD” are the top scorers who made it as semifinalists while those in “BOLD and RED“, are those who made it in the top 5 and won a title! Topping the challenges might not ensure that a candidate will be a semifinalist BUT it will give you a chance to be noticed. If you will observe closely 3 of the top 5 scorer ended up in the Top 5.
So let us take a look at this year’s score sheet and it might just give us a glimpse on who are performing well. The Top 5 scorers as of today are: Sogod, Cebu – Lucena Rose Magdadaro (44 pts), Caloocan City – Eva Eunice Reinoso (40 pts), Olongapo City – Angelee delos Reyes (40 pts), Cebu City – Teffanie Llamada (38 pts), Ipil – Athina Karla Chia (36 pts) and Lipa City – Jillian Kristin Deveza (36 pts). We will see during the coronation night on what will be the trend 😀
The best of luck to all the ladies as they go through the challenges!
VOTE for your favorite Miss Philippines Earth 2013 candidate HERE!
— Kattera —
LIKE my FB Fan Page HERE!
FOLLOW me on Twitter HERE!