Fresh from the success of Bea Santiago in Miss International 2013, another announcement was made that just brought me into the 7th heaven of beauty pageant fans 🙂
It was revealed that Binibining Pilipinas Charities Inc. (BPCI) – the organizations that stages the annual Binibining Pilipinas Pageant is now ready to accept applicants for Binibining Pilipinas 2014! I am not yet sure if I already am “done-zo” with Bea but I am sure that I am already excited to meet another batch of hopeful beauty queens!
For interested delegates:
I posted here some of the Frequently Asked Questions for those beautiful ladies who want to try-out Binibining Pilipinas 2014:
1) When is application period?
BPCI will start accepting applications on Monday, Dec 16, from 10am-5pm. BPCI Office is located at Uniprom, near Red Gate of Araneta Coliseum. We will accept applications from Monday – Friday. Deadline for submission is on December 30, 2013.
2) Where do we get the application form?
Forms will be available at the BPCI Office upon application. Applicants will have to fill up the form at the BPCI office.
3) What should you bring? Please provide original copies + one photocopy
- Proof of citizenship
- For natural-born citizen, Born in the Philippines – birth certificate and Philippine passport, if applicable.
- Balikbayan Who Re-Acquired Philippine Citizenship Under R.A. 9225 – Birth Certificate or Report of Birth; and Identification certificate issued by the Bureau of Immigration.
- Natural-Born Citizen Born Outside the Philippines – Report of Birth issued by the Philippine Consulate in the country of Birth; or NSO certificate stating that birth was reported by the Philippine consulate and recorded in the Philippines.
- Proof of Residency
- Valid ID showing residency in the Philippines for those who have not resided outside the country.
- For those who have resided outside the Philippines, valid ID showing Philippine address plus any of the following :
- Philippine Passport
- Foreign Passport
- Certificate from Bureau of Immigration stating date of entry into the Philippines.
- College or High School Diploma.
- Medical Certificate for both physical and Mental health and well-being.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character given by your School, Church or Professional Organization.
- Two (2) photographs – One close up and one full body shot.
- Parent’s consent if below 18 years old.
4) What is the age requirement to qualify for the pageant?
Applicant should be from 17 to 26 years of age at the time of the pageant.
5) When is Coronation Night?
Coronation will be on March 30, 2014 at Smart Araneta Coliseum.
I can’t take this uber excitement… I might just dance now 😀
I really am crossing that these beautiful ladies will show-up on the screening!