I am starting this series of post called Sunday Inspiration. This would serve as a beautiful break on everything beauty pageant here. This is an opportunity for me to share with you things/events/quote/lesson/anything that inspired me. I continue to write because this is something I enjoy and something that makes me happy. Now, I want to write to make a difference and inspire more people. I hope that after reading this, you will be inspired and be moved to do something 🙂
Today, I am sharing to you what the priest shared earlier during the Sunday service that I attended. I am also sharing some of my insight on it
5 Secrets you must discover before you die:
- Be True to Yourself – We are the authors of our own story. What happens to us is entirely based on our own decisions and doing. What is important is that in every action and in every word, it reflects on who you really and on what you really feel.
- Leave No Regrets – You only have one life so live it to the fullest. Let not fear overtake! Have the courage to do the things that you heart desires.
- Become Love – Love is an act, a conscious effort. Be not afraid to give the love! In giving the love…that is where you feel love!
- Live the Moment – Yesterday is just a memory, Tomorrow has yet to come but now is where you are! Live the now and make sure that you don’t waste your energy worrying for tomorrow for it may not come!
- Give More than You Take – At the end of our lives, our lives will be evaluated on the differences that we were able to make to the lives of other.
It is easier said than done! I know… But it is the effort to be better each day that matters.
Have an inspiring Sunday!
Be an inspiration to others!